Social Change Partners advances concrete goals through a diverse range of strategies:
- Government Relations: Establishing, strengthening and maintaining county, state, and federal legislative and administrative relationships.
- Legislation & Regulation: Identifying and advancing legislative, budgetary, and regulatory solutions to address client-identified needs.
- Lobbying: Working with county, state, and federal policymakers and staff to garner support for legislation, funding requests, and other initiatives.
- Advocacy: Cultivating grassroots support, building and managing coalitions, and enhancing the impact of community, stakeholder, and youth voice in policy processes.
- Research & Analysis: Conducting deep-dive research on policy needs, assessing the implications of specific proposals and actions, and articulating and recommending appropriate responses.
- Strategic Positioning: Anticipating changes to the political and policy landscape and operating environment and developing adaptive strategies and practices.
- Communications: Developing strategic messaging and campaigns and optimizing message deployment across platforms.
- Media Relations: Cultivating productive relationships with traditional and new media outlets and developing media visibility and presence.
- Nonprofit Planning and Development: Business planning, fund development, and sustainability strategies for nonprofit advocacy organizations.